Make a Reservation
Choose from one of the following options to make your reservation.
- Online Booking Form
- Reservation Booking Form PDF
- Email Coast Range Heliskiing
- Call 1.800.701.8744 for assistance with making a reservation.
We require 24-hours notice of cancellation in order to re-book your seat and to grant a full refund of your reservation. If your day has been cancelled due to poor flying conditions we will try to reschedule otherwise you are entitled to a full refund. In the event that your day is shortened due to deteriorating weather, you are entitled to a partial refund according to the number of runs having been completed.
We recommend our guests carry additional medical insurance that will cover them in the unlikely event of injury and a subsequent helicopter evacuation. Guests may be responsible for costs of evacuation. Minors must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Legal age in the province of British Columbia is 19 years of age.
Cancellation & Deposit Policy
* Prior Booking is strongly recommended to secure your spot and avoid disappointment!
* We require a booking deposit of $200 per person for Daily Packages and a 50% down deposit for Private Packages.
* We require 24 hours notice of cancellation for daily packages. Without 24 hrs notice the full tour amount will be due.
* 50% down deposit is required for the Private Powder Elite package in order to confirm booking, outstanding balance is due 60 days prior to ski date. Full refunds are given outside of 60 days of ski date, non refundable within 60 days.
* Cancelations made the morning of your trip are subject to full charge.
* Full refunds are given for no-fly days.
* Multi-day tours are non-refundable after the time of booking; however, amendments may be made to the booking up to one week before the scheduled tour date.
* All prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to provincial and federal taxes (5% GST)
Please Note: Due to the nature of our business, parties or persons that are 'no shows' or who fail to give 24 hrs notice before the scheduled ski day will be charged the full amount of the tour(s).
If the package that you request is full you can obtain a wait list spot with a $200 deposit per day of skiing. Your deposit becomes non-refundable once you have confirmed that you would like to obtain an available spot. We will refund your wait list deposit in full if a spot to your liking does not become available.
- Coast Range accepts cash, debit, Visa and MasterCard
- Payments in US funds will be credited to your account at the exchange rate that we receive upon deposit at the bank. This rate is subject to change without notice.
- Need to do a wire transfer? Please call or email us for information.
- Please be sure that transfer instructions include your name and trip date
This is an expensive holiday and every year we have guests who had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. We strongly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance. Inquire about the insurance when you book your trip.
Additional Services & Expenses
Optional expenses could include charges for extra vertical, ski shop, accommodations, massages, spa treatments and gratuities.
It doesn't happen often, but sometimes there are circumstances we cannot predict. As safety is our primary concern, we reserve the right to cancel trips at any point in time.